Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Catching Up

So, I've been slacking on my blog for a while. Let's recap what I did before my bloggy-break:

1. Post this list to a blog
17. Get eyebrows threaded
51. Make cookies from scratch
87. Tip 100% at a restaurant


And now, here is what I've completed since my last post:

7. Don't eat out for an entire month (Feb 2011)
53. Pay off credit card
54. Pay off Pathfinder
67. Take Kayla to Disneyland
72. Watch sunset at the beach
73. Watch the Godfather movies
79. Get a facial
99. Make 12 new recipes (I've made many more than that)

Take a look at the remaining items on my list and let me know if you want to do anything with me. I have until 05/12/2013 to complete all of these tasks. :)

1 comment:

  1. How are you "working on" shooting a gun (#59)? LOL
    Denise

    ReplyDelete